Based on a Native American formula, Super Salve is an antioxidant salve for the soothing and healing relief of dry and cracked skin, chapped lips, abrasions, eczema, and insect bites. Fights free radicals. A potent medicinal herbal salve created for the harsh environment of the desert southwest.
Originated for Grand Canyon river runners and hikers.
- Chaparral Leaf - slows down the rate of bacterial growth and kills the bacteria with anti-microbial activity. Great in the first aid kit for skin abrasions and injuries.
- Echinacea Flower - has caffeic acidglycoside, which reacts with other substances in the body's cells. This facilitates the wound healing process. Excellent for drawing out poisons such as ant bites, bee stings, jellyfish stings, and many more.
- Hops Flower - A very powerful herb for decreasing painful swelling and inflamed pneumatic pain. Contains two antibiotic substances: humulon and lupulon, both effective on staph and other skin bacteria.
- Usnea Moss - Usnea, with its usnic acid and other compounds is useful for burns and athlete's foot.
- Serious help for hand & foot syndrome (HFS) due to chemotherapy
Choose 4 oz. Tin - OR - .50 oz. Tin (ideal for pocket, backpack or purse)
By The Super Salve Company